Bedrooms : 4
Occupancy : 10 pax
Size : 150m2
Bathrooms : 2
Some more: 2 sofa beds, en-suite facilities,
fully equipped kitchen, In&Out dining tables
As soon as you take the stone-paved walkway leading to the exterior area of Villa Alkestis, enclosed by stone walls, flowers and trees, you feel that you have entered a familiar, intimate space, where you can enjoy unforgettable moments of serenity and relaxation at its charming corners or relish the moments of reverie and elation induced by the panoramic sea and mountain view from the spacious, elevated veranda with its large marble table, where you can enjoy your breakfast, meals or drinks, relax and take in the breathtaking view. The large swimming pool, inside the enclosed area, will readily cool you down and you can bask in the sun on comfortable lounge chairs.
The villa has an indoor area of 150m2 that expands over two stories connected by both interior and exterior staircases. It features 4 double rooms (2 on the ground floor and 2 upstairs) and an open-plan area with dining room (with cooking area) and living room (where one of the sofas can be used as bed).
The upstairs area (90m2) of the villa features:
- A spacious sitting room with a view to the sea and the beautiful surrounding landscape. The sitting room is coloured in light shades and its furniture design is inspired by the Cretan tradition.
- The southern side of the open-plan sitting room is reserved for the kitchen, similarly coloured in light, joyful shades, and fully equipped, as described below.
- Two double bedrooms, one of them with private WC and another, larger one, with a view to the sea and access to the veranda.
- A central bathroom, fully equipped, with Jacuzzi bathtub and marble surfaces.
- A spacious veranda with a splendid view of the open sea, the small Mochlos lush valley and the surrounding hills and mountains.
An internal staircase from the open-plan sitting room/kitchen leads down, to the lower level (60m2), which features 2 double bedrooms and a likewise decorated and fully equipped bathroom of the same quality and painted in similar shades.
The villa is completely autonomous and detached; it ensures full privacy and has private outdoor areas, verandas, yards and garden, its own swimming pool and parking space.
- Private swimming pool
- Free Wifi
- 24h reception
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair)
- Welcoming basket
- Full cleaning service
- Laundry service (charged)
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Linen & towels (+beach towels)
- Iron, Iron board
- Hair dryer
- Tour guide
- View of the open sea
EQUIPMENT & FACILITIESThe sitting room includes:
- Luxurious sofa, armchairs and traditional settee
- 31” TV set, satellite, and DVD player
- Two-line telephone sets
- INTERNET access
- Full sound system
- Double bed or two single beds, with feather-down pillows and anatomic mattresses by COCO MAT
- Two bedside tables with lamps
- Spacious closet
- Assorted 100% cotton towels of various sizes
- Bath-robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- A large table able to accommodate 6 people
- Fridge – Freezer
- Cooker and Oven with hood
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Full tableware and cutlery sets
All areas have independently functioning air-conditioning units. In the fridge and cupboards you will find everything you may need for your breakfast: milk, juices, water, butter, bread, cheese and ham slices, eggs, yoghurt, honey, jams, sugar, coffee (Greek and filter), fruit etc., most from our household and local production, as well as a basket full of aromatic herbs of Crete, honey and jam, olive oil, wine and raki “of the house”, considered of excellent quality and, of course, the famous “Maro’s cake”. All of the above are provided with the compliments of our hotel complex.
Daily cleaning service (except Sunday)